Simply call or come in to register (pay) for any class. It's that simple!Complete class write-up including materials list available in shop or emailed upon request.All class related purchases are discounted 10% (unless otherwise noted) with paid registration.
Shop Registration Policy
- Class and club spaces fill up quickly so register early (at least 1 week prior) to insure your spot. Payment of class or club fee is required to be registered. Registration may be completed in person, by telephone or mail. Forms of payment accepted are cash, check and credit or debit card - Discover, MasterCard or Visa. Be sure to specify class and/or club, date and time.
- Supplies are not included in our fee unless otherwise stated. We make every effort to keep the cost of our classes reasonable and to ensure customer satisfaction. In order for us to do this, we encourage you to purchase your materials from us. When you register for a class or club, you receive a 10% discount on your class or club purchases. Once registered, we will provide a complete list of materials and supplies needed for the class or club.
- We make every effort to start and finish on time. If you need to stay longer than the class time allotted, contact the instructor to see if they are available and what the additional fee (if any) will be. Please have all materials purchased by class time unless otherwise stated in the class or club description.
- Children over age 8 may attend if participating as a registered student. NO babies or unregistered children under the age of 8 are permitted in classes or clubs.
- If you are unable to attend a class or if you need to cancel your registration, we can transfer you to another available class or issue a credit or refund if we are notified one week prior to the class starting date. Credit for class must be used within 90 days (3 months).
- If the class is full, we can put you on the waiting list and notify you if a slot becomes available or when the class is offered again.
Shop Cancellation Policy
You will be notified beforehand if a class or club is cancelled or rescheduled due to inadequate class size, inclement weather, or other emergency situation so make sure we have your correct contact information.